- Information We Collect
We may collect information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (”personal information”) or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies. We may combine the personal information you provide with information that is not collected directly from you. Data not provided directly by you may be supplied by our vendors and/or advertising partners.
- How We Collect Information
The information we collect on or through our Website may include
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or requesting information. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us
We may also use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website, including logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may associate the information we collect automatically with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; or
- Recognize you when you return to our Website
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer while visiting certain sites on the Internet used to identify your computer, IP address, your browser type, operating system version, language settings, the web page you were visiting immediately prior to visiting our Website, pages of our Website that you visited, the time spent on those pages, information you searched for on our Website, access times and dates and other statistics. You may elect not to accept cookies by changing the designated settings on your web browser or opting out of cookies on our Website. Please note that if you do not accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use all functions and features of our Website
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
- How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To notify you about changes to our Website;
- To contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you; or
- to display advertisements.
- Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- If all or any part of our business is re-organized or sold to another organization; or
- Where such disclosure is required to comply with a court order, law or legal process, satisfy applicable law or other legal or regulatory requirement or to protect Our rights or the property or safety of our customers or of others. This may include in response to lawful requests from a competent government authority and to meet regulatory or law enforcement requirements.
- Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information
We do not control third parties collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
- How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you are required to use a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.