Senior military colleges are civilian schools that combine higher education with military instruction. Students can become commissioned officers after graduating. But they only have to join the service if they’re received a military scholarship.
MILITARY COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES
Joining the Armed Forces at a Senior Military College has many benefits. The valuable leadership and people skills you need to be successful in life will become second nature after attending one of these historic schools. You may choose any major you wish and commission as an officer. Commissioned Officers are the managers, problem solvers, key influencers and planners who lead Enlisted Soldiers in all situations.
SENIOR MILITARY COLLEGES
- University of North Georgia; Dahlonega, Georgia
- Norwich University; Northfield, Vermont
- Texas A&M University; College Station, Texas
- The Citadel; Charleston, South Carolina
- Virginia Military Institute; Lexington, Virginia
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; Blacksburg, Virginia
Sources - USA.gov , GoArmy.com