For more information about careers and majors in Biology, please follow the links below…
- The American Institute of Biological Sciences is an umbrella group connecting more than a hundred professional organizations focused on all kinds of biology.
- The American Society of Plant Biologists is a professional society devoted to the advancement of the plant sciences.
- The Society for Experimental Biology supports new advances in interdisciplinary biological research.
- The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology is the nation’s largest coalition of biomedical researchers.
- The American Society for Cell Biology is a community of biologists whose work focuses on cells.
For more information about Biomedical Science, please follow the links below…
- The Biomedical Engineering Society is a great resource for engineers in the medical field.
- The Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation supports professionals who develop, use, and maintain specialized medical equipment.
- The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists is a professional, scientific organization with members across academia, industry, government, and other pharmaceutical science related research institutes worldwide.
Careers in Bioethics and Medical Ethics apply to all areas of Biological Science.